1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Possehl Mittelstandsbeteiligungen GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 451 148-0
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean
• Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• Transferred amount of data per request
• Website from which the request originates
• Browser type and version
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
• Name of the visited website
• Message about successful call
b) We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
• to ensure smooth connection of the website,
• to ensure comfortable use of our website,
• to evaluate system security and stability
• for further administrative purposes
c) When contacting us by e-mail
You can contact us by e-mail for any questions. In this case at least one valid e- mail address will be transmitted to us. The transmission of any additional personal data you may include with your e-mail is not at our discretion. Our processing of data in the context of your contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. We will delete any personal data we have collected in the process of your contacting us after your request has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
4. Unsolicited applications
You are welcome to send us unsolicited applications. Please make sure that you have a sufficient level of security for the transmission path of your choice. Sending an e-mail without a suitable encryption method is not recommended, because then your data could easily be read and used by unauthorized persons on the communication path. If you would like to send us an encrypted e-mail with your application documents, please use only the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In each cookie information resulting in connection with the specific terminal used is stored. However, this does not mean that this immediately lets us know your virtual identity.
On the one hand, using cookies helps us to optimize user friendliness of our site. In this context we use the so-called session cookies to determine that you have visited individual pages on our website. The related cookies are automatically deleted after you leave our page.
As a further measure to improve user friendliness of our site, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again, your previous inputs and settings will automatically be used, which frees you from their repeated input.
The data processed by cookies serve to safeguard our legal interests as well as the legal interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the purposes mentioned.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to not store any cookies on your computer or to indicate when a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may prevent you from being able to use all the features of our website.
6. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures we use are listed below and are all based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. These tracking measures allow us to ensure a needs- based design as well as the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate the resulting data for the purpose of optimizing our offer. The above objectives are justified in the context of the aforementioned provision. A listing of the respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically monitor the use of our website and to evaluate the resulting data for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed about the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com".
7. Google Analytics
For the needs-based design of our website we use the web analysis tool "Google Analytics". Google Analytics creates usage profiles basing on pseudonyms. For this purpose, permanent cookies are saved on your terminal device and read by us. This enables us to recognize returning visitors and count them as such.
In the scope of Google Analytics we are supported by Google Ireland Limited and Google LLC (USA) as processor acc. to article 28 of the GDPR. Data processing can therefore take place outside of the EU / the EEA. In regard to Google LLC, we cannot assume a sufficient level of data protection because the processing takes place in the US. There is a risk that authorities access the data for security and surveillance purposes without informing you about it and without allowing you to lodge an appeal. Please bear this in mind when you decide to approve our use of Google Analytics.
Data processing takes place on the basis of your approval acc. to article 6 section 1a of the GDPR or § 15 section 3 sentence 1 TMG, provided that you gave your consent via our banner. Transmission into a third country takes place on the basis of article 49 section 1a of the GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time.To do so, please follow this Link and specify the corresponding settings via our banner.
8. Affected rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
9. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have the general right of objection, which we will adhere to without your need to specify the particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e- mail to email@example.com